Monday, November 3, 2008

Let's get started!

I have really wanted to start a cooking blog for a long time now. I just never quite got around to it, until now. I love to cook, I actually am pretty freaky about it. My sister Julie is pretty freaky about it too. So we are doing this thing together.
We love making up our own funky recipes and they generally turn out pretty good (at leaste we think so). Cooking just makes us happy. When we come up with something fun we always call eachother up to share the new recipe, so guess what? Now we are going to share the new recipes with you! We hope you like our style of cooking. It is very ma and popps diner-ish type of food. Very down home, just the way we like it.
We are also going to share all the yummy recipes from friends and family that we love, and the new ones we try out. So take a chance on us and try out some of these recipes that we will post, and let us know what you think, we would really love to know.

1 comment:

Nette said...

Love the name, although I thought hot and saucy was pretty good too.